Wednesday 12 September 2012

WOYWW Sept 12

 
 
I look forward to Wednesday now as it gives me the opportunity to look at other crafters workspaces.
Well, mine's a little tidier than before I think. I'd just spent 2 days tidying up and then decided to take part in the StudioL3 challenge No: 20 using Tim Holtzs' technique described in Volume 2. These challenges are a good way to practice  and learn how to implement these techniques into your crafting. I shall be linking to the site as soon as I have finished this blog. . The other card is for a friends 65th birthday this weekend. I've got so far and am unsure how to continue, so I am going to have something to eat with a colleague from my last school first.
 
COC Vol 2
 

 
 
This is the card I made using Tim's technique on page 44 of his Compendium of curiosities Vol. 2 http://www.studiol3.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

  1. Wow that's a super card. I'm visiting from WOYWW because I like your name. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOnwer #120)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those cards you are making, really great backgrounds too. Thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW

    Eliza #90

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy very tidy desk and I just love those crafty projects. Like you I am forever making a mess and tidying up again. Wish I was organised but it ain't gonna happen. TFS Annie x ( your newest follower )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Holtz and WOYWW are two of the things I enjoy so much. Tim is an expensive man to keep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy! What a fabulous background image to use this technique with! This is vintage travel at it's best!!! Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sandy. Have to admit that I have only ever used Tim Holtz distress inks - have quite a few of those. Your desk is very tidy- mine and the room is a tip at the moment. Look forward to seeing you soon. Anne x #149

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that card! It has such a Wizard of Oz vibe to me. :) Thanks for the peek at the desk and good luck with entering. Have a happy WOYWW- Amanda #97

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool card. nice colours.
    Aeryn @ #53

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your cards are coming along very nicely and after lunch with a friend you will be full of ideas. I love the TH books always full of such amazing ideas.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome work! I have some Tim embossing folders you've just inspired me to break those out again!
    Tamika #162

    ReplyDelete