WOYWW
Hi, finally managed to take a photo and get it into the computer in time to take part in
Julia's Stamping Blog. Get yourself over there to have a peek into other crafters workspaces. I have been doing a lot lately with my Cricut expression and mini Cricut . I have been making wedding invites and a lovely picture of 'Round and Round The Garden' for my granddaughters first birthday ( her favourite game at the moment guaranteed to produce peals of laughter). Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo but will get my daughter to remedy that. Just about to do some stamping for card making (my first love).
Would love to see your cards after you make them!
ReplyDeleteOh, do show us your wedding invites!
ReplyDeleteKriaha #17
Agreed, we'd love to see what the invites look like! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #36xxx
ReplyDeletebusy looking desk! as the others say it would be nice to see those invites! Come on...share! :-) Thanks for posting and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26
ReplyDelete