Hi, Have missed taking part. This may be the last time for a while. I haven't even been able to browse either. Make sure you get over to Julias stamping ground
Nice to see you Sandy! Torture...I couldn't enlarge the photo for a prop snoop..love the look of the wire and clips you got going on..and there's a book or album I need to see!!
Nice to see you Sandy! Torture...I couldn't enlarge the photo for a prop snoop..love the look of the wire and clips you got going on..and there's a book or album I need to see!!
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for your comments. I've changed the phot so you should be able to now. Sandy Dallas
DeleteHi Sandy your desk looks a darn sight more interesting than mine. See you Sat all being well. Anne x #120
ReplyDeleteLove the tag and my favourite distress inks - always go back to these.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Ann B
58