Crafting by Sandy Dallas
WOW I thought you had been burgled and all your stuff stolen! Have a great holiday. See you when you get back! Have a great week. Vickie #22
There is nothing there are you taking it all with you on holidays? I rekon you will win the cleanest desk this week hands down.Eliza #55
Wow Sandy you have been having a tidy up. Glad though you are getting around and hope you have a fab holiday. Anne x
LOL Sandy where is it all? Have a good holiday. Hope I haven't missed you posting so late.Sue x (MiniOwner #147)
Have a fantastic holiday. Tracey R ±93
WOW I thought you had been burgled and all your stuff stolen! Have a great holiday. See you when you get back! Have a great week. Vickie #22
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing there are you taking it all with you on holidays? I rekon you will win the cleanest desk this week hands down.
ReplyDeleteEliza #55
Wow Sandy you have been having a tidy up. Glad though you are getting around and hope you have a fab holiday. Anne x
ReplyDeleteLOL Sandy where is it all? Have a good holiday. Hope I haven't missed you posting so late.
ReplyDeleteSue x (MiniOwner #147)
Have a fantastic holiday. Tracey R ±93
ReplyDelete